Since GPC version 2018 in addition to existing SAP® ERP systems also S/4 HANA installations are supported – based on shipments and predecessor documents in LES (Logistics Execution System).
The GPC modules provide the following innovations (among others):
- FMS (Freight Management System)
- Starting with version 2020 the system supplies a change log (and version display functionality) for freight conditions and quotas.
- An enhancement to the existing flat rate functionality (applying base freight amount proportionally to all stages) supplies a corresponding functionality for additional costs.
- The XML processing of eInvoices (especially DB Cargo) has been re-designed.
- Several mass processing reports support log distribution via SAPOffice Mail or eMail.
- Excel/CSV upload for quotas (according existing upload functionality for freight conditions).
- The additional functionality Customer Freight (GPC freight costs in customer invoice) supports sales order related billing.