GPC solutions pursue the strategy of highest possible process automation and minimize manual intervention concurrently – without risking process security or data quality.
Numerous check routines avoid errors during manual entries.
The grade of automatization may be defined individually:
- Automatization of routine works (e.g. Shipment creation via EZShip or document creation via load entry) in one screen
- Numerous loading tools (equipment, freight tariffs, location and rail station data …)
- Derivation of shipment data in preliminary documents (inquiry, contracts, sales orders …)
- Automatization of business processes outside of key business (e.g. inbound shipments via EZProcess and EZShip)
- Simplified dispatch based on plan data and scheduling proposals
- Continuous lean mass data processing, e.g. freight cost processing including transfer to FI/CO
- Automatic plausibility checks (tolerance) during self-invoicing (credit notes) resp. invoice matching
- Creation and automated processing of manual documents
- Delivery and shipment creation based on external data
A comprehensive monitoring including logging of the automated processes facilitates the evaluation and allows adjustments to the processes.